DIY Pallet St Louis Skyline

Don't forget to stop by and Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Whew! Tough work but I finally finished my Pallet St Louis Skyline!

Sorry for the lack of pictures and instructions but it was really a trial project just to see what would happen. And I'm pleasantly surprised by the outcome!
I used a few pieces of a pallet for the background, quarter inch boards for the skyline and then framed out the piece once it was ready.
More details and instructions to come. Maybe I'll try out of few other skylines.... Chicago, Seattle, New York...

Thanks for stopping by!
 photo 7ce22a63-74a3-4dab-a0ca-1fc832cb3312_zps0b858cf7.jpg

Check out who I've linked up with this week by going to my Linky Party Page!

***While I'm thrilled to share my step-by-step directions, the good and the bad, these are intended for your personal use. I'm always happy to hear and see what my bloggers have been working on. BUT a lot of work goes into these creations and while I have no issues sharing so you are able to create the work for your precious homes please understand that selling an exact duplication of my designs is highly frowned upon. :( Please always be considerate of another artists work. Thank you!***

Comments

Popular Posts